Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Sunday Sunday Gotta get down on Sunday!


The Surprise party went awesome and she was super surprised as we hoped. We had a great time and ate lots of sweets. Luckily for me its my rest days. And today I am going to my cousin's graduation party so more sweets for me!! 

Anyway this morning I did 6 miles on the bike just to cross-train a little bit. I am super jealous of some of my fellow trackies. They are doing the mini marathon today. I wish I had signed up to do that. I am hoping to do my first half marathon later this summer :)

Here's a picture form the party. What a great group of girls, I feel so blessed they are all in my life.













PLEASE IF U VISIT MY BLOG COMMENT SO I CAN SEE IF ANYONE EVEN READS MY BLOGGG!

Thank you very much and hope you like my blog so far. Have a great Sunday and enjoy Memorial Day Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment